Scudetto will go to either AC or Inter - remember if AC were as bad as the other 3 they'd have gone down as well. Inter are, admittedly the innocent party but they utterly do not deserve the Scudetto and it would be an outrage if they were awarded it. I believe Milan should get it, but I would say that...

But did Milan not get deducted 44 points from last years total which I would imagine would drop them down a place or two?

It drops them 1 place out of the UEFA spots but they're wanting to compete in next seasons UEFA Cup because they say that Empoli, who finished a point above them when you take the 44 points off didn't register to play in Europe next season in time.

AC are grasping at straws now me thinks.

But did Milan not get deducted 44 points from last years total which I would imagine would drop them down a place or two?

As far as I know they didn't get anything deducted from last year. I'm led to believe all deductions are deficits for next season.

I could be wrong.

As far as I know they didn't get anything deducted from last year. I'm led to believe all deductions are deficits for next season.

I could be wrong.

So could I , but I read that on another forum I use (although not a football one).

Taken from BB Sport

AC Milan:

Deducted 15 points next season

Out of 2006-07 Champions League

One-year ban for vice-president Adriano Galliani

Club official Leonardo Meani banned for three years and six months

Doesn't mention anything about 44 points but I'm sure I read it somewhere earlier.

The thing about any retrospective punishment is that, well how would we feel if we won the title only because Celtic and Hearts were deducted points. Ok we would laugh, and we wuld get entry into the Champ League, but it wouldn't feel like a genuine title win, and to add that in as number 52 would feel like a fake and a bit of a let-down. But it would be funny!

The thing about any retrospective punishment is that, well how would we feel if we won the title only because Celtic and Hearts were deducted points. Ok we would laugh, and we wuld get entry into the Champ League, but it wouldn't feel like a genuine title win, and to add that in as number 52 would feel like a fake and a bit of a let-down. But it would be funny!

if it meant them not getting their hands on the trophy, i`d be all for it!