I'm well surprised that this was followed through - I thought Juve especualliy would have swung something to get off with it.

as did many folk.

i remember gv saying he thought ALL the clubs would get away with it after italy won the world cup.

in fairness i also thought it would be more lenient but i`ve always thought they`d swing the axe.

after being racked by this kind of carry on for years i think the italian football association were determined to prove they were no pushovers and make an example of them all this time because they`ve been so lightweight in the past.

juve will take over a decade to recover from this!

farewell old lady:admin:

What a mess, and it opens up some questions.

Who sis the champions from the last 2 seasons. I dont think it can be Milan if they are kicked out of the CL next season.

Fiorentina were just getting back on there feet again after having a poor few seasons and now they have to start again.

The 3 teams who were relegated stay up now, i personally think they should still go down and the teams who finished 4th 5th 6th in serie b should go up. Its only fair coz the 4th 5th and 6th teams in serie a benefit by going into the CL.

IMO The reason Juve didnt go down to serie C is because the league is so low with poor sides and poor stadia, serie b is a better standard to they will put them there for 2 seasons. But they will have to win every game to go up IMO. If they can hold onto some key players they have an outside chance.

What a mess, and it opens up some questions.

Who sis the champions from the last 2 seasons. I dont think it can be Milan if they are kicked out of the CL next season.

Fiorentina were just getting back on there feet again after having a poor few seasons and now they have to start again.

The 3 teams who were relegated stay up now, i personally think they should still go down and the teams who finished 4th 5th 6th in serie b should go up. Its only fair coz the 4th 5th and 6th teams in serie a benefit by going into the CL.

IMO The reason Juve didnt go down to serie C is because the league is so low with poor sides and poor stadia, serie b is a better standard to they will put them there for 2 seasons. But they will have to win every game to go up IMO. If they can hold onto some key players they have an outside chance.

good post gribz.

fully agree with it all.