Controversial Post

Guest enigmablue

I'm not anti BF...but how about a team with 4 midfielders in it? never mind who they are. Why no Hemdani? Arguably one of best players in Europe over the last few seasons. Baffling!!!

As for BF, i said at the end of last season that we need a player who makes him look average. We never signed the creative midfielder we desperately needed.

Gutted.

I'm not anti BF...but how about a team with 4 midfielders in it? never mind who they are. Why no Hemdani? Arguably one of best players in Europe over the last few seasons. Baffling!!!

As for BF, i said at the end of last season that we need a player who makes him look average. We never signed the creative midfielder we desperately needed.

Gutted.

Yip spot on there.

I've been very critical of him, didn't want him back and was sickened when he was handed the captaincy back as if it was some divine right of his.

But, in answer to Cammy's question, he's probably still the best midfielder in the squad. But I don't think he would have made the difference last night. He may have done, but he is so consitently inconsistent that you can't count on him for anything other than having a torn face and a go at the ref at some point.

To be honest, it's not that we missed Captain Marvel, just that we are missing a decent midfield. Velicka could have made the difference by taking his chance, as could Miller by taking his.