Controversial Post

TBH I dont see how the Ferguson of last season would have won us that match but he does improve our team ONLY if he is on his game.

Its a wake up call that we should never rely on a certain player.

Ferguson is another who is going downhill but it isnt helped he doesnt have a set position in the midfield and is pushed up in the final 3rd where he isnt suited.

The midfielder issue should have been addressed as soon as it was known that ferguson was going to be out for months! we have missed him big time, our captain who at times grabs games by the scruff of the neck and takes control and drives us on, ferguson and davis looked the part last season, i still hope we can get him...

Ferguson deserved a lot of criticism for his sub-standard performances last season.

However, watching Lee McCulloch attempt to play his role only resulted in us finding out our captain with one leg would be a better player than LM and CD combined.

Why the hell was Hemdani (or Furman) not playing ahead of these players?

Ferguson deserved a lot of criticism for his sub-standard performances last night.

I know it was bad but surely even we cant blame BF for a sub-standard performance last night..... :fish: