Good Afternoon Fellow Bears......

Last night was an emberrasment for our proud club. Made a laughing stock all over europe. I'm sure you were all angry and disgusted like myself. Now that the dust has settled, remember Celtic a few years ago, they got put out the same stage in the champions league as we did last night. Since then they have wen't on to win 3 league titles in a row. Let's get behind our boys now, no quadrangle to go for this year but the domestic treble is still up for grabs. To be he honest with you if you offered me the domestic treble to sacrafice the champions league i would of bite your hand off ! Yes the finances will take a hard blow but hopefully last year's european run can cover that. As for our spending money looks like we could afford a few more million unless Sir David dips into his own pocket, which i highly doubt but i hope he doeas. I hope to god Cuellar doesn't go to recoup our losses.

When you woke up this morning you were probably mad at Rangers for a terrible night, but just remember that you are a Rangers fan, be thankfull for that and not being a bit of scum from the darkside of Glasgow. Let's move on from last night and hope it's a minor blip and give Rangers the support on Saturday, we will follow through thick and thin. Need to take the good times with the bad times. Let's all hope we are forgetting about last night with at least the league in May.

We Are The People

Ranger's Till I Die

:rfc:

every team in the league, in almost all the leagues, is going for the treble at this time of the season. it's too soon. it's a consolation if you go out before january, but not before the season starts.