It'll have been asked before i'm sure...

Guest bluenosewishy

Guest bluenosewishy

...but how is everyone else feeling about a) this coming season, & b) the gers generally....?

anyone's answer to a) won't bother me, i think we're all in agreement it'll be tough, but being bears we'll grin and get on with it (pun avoided)

but for b), well, i'm genuinely scared for the future of my team. i'd like to think the word "blip" is involved in the actual answer, but , i'm genuinely worried. i know others here have maybe seen it comin before me, but where is our money comin from? where is our supportive board? what is our chairman doing to improve our team to meet "his" goals..nevermind ours?

i'm more than open to anyone tryin to put my mind at rest on this one...please...

...but how is everyone else feeling about a) this coming season, & b) the gers generally....?

anyone's answer to a) won't bother me, i think we're all in agreement it'll be tough, but being bears we'll grin and get on with it (pun avoided)

but for b), well, i'm genuinely scared for the future of my team. i'd like to think the word "blip" is involved in the actual answer, but , i'm genuinely worried. i know others here have maybe seen it comin before me, but where is our money comin from? where is our supportive board? what is our chairman doing to improve our team to meet "his" goals..nevermind ours?

i'm more than open to anyone tryin to put my mind at rest on this one...please...

Rangers will win the treble :rfc:

I was hoping to go onto this season with huge confidence of winning the league but unless we get a couple of players in then we may struggle for the coming months. The first 4 games couldnt be harder.

The lack of options in central and right midfield concerns me. Novo is suspended for the first game and the only option is Whittaker - that is a huge concern for me.

Everyone know the central midfield is a mess and we need 2 players ASAP. But the others positions are all covered bar back ups for full backs.

What also concerns me is WS always sticking with certain players who just arent good enough and his hope that they will come good on the basis of a handful of good games in the past. He really needs to start biting the bullet and making changes when needed and trying younger players.

There's not a lot to be gained from speculating about early results but, from what we've seen these last 20 or so competitive games, we could get a few tannings. On he other hand we may be pleasantly surprised that we fight our way through the first few games and take full points. But I think we all know that finishing second this season will actually be a significant achievement.

Rangers will win the treble :rfc:

Can you give me the website address you get your pills from Ian.;)

With the pool we now have i have no expectations, in fact i dread to think ahead. if we can get at least one good midfielder who can control a game then i possibly can see us improving. Davis is not the player we need imo,we need a real play-maker.

Can you give me the website address you get your pills from Ian.;)

With the pool we now have i have no expectations, in fact i dread to think ahead. if we can get at least one good midfielder who can control a game then i possibly can see us improving. Davis is not the player we need imo,we need a real play-maker.

As big Marv would say..............'' BELIEVE ''