It was 50:50 - could have went either way to be fair. Thing is, the ref let him get the advantage and when the shot went past gave the pen - surely in that situation you cant get the best of everything.

He went down when the defender wasnt touching him, but the defender HAD been tugging at him just prior.

Either way, we still have nothing to fear from that pile of shite.

Also,the place is like a morgue,yet Hartson says '' it's a party atmosphere here '',then '' the crowd are right up for it '' :wanker:

Hartson must be tone deaf - or maybe it is my hearing - because there is NO WAY that the fans are up for it - it IS like a morgue Ian. Hartson is a wanker anyway !

It was 50:50 - could have went either way to be fair. Thing is, the ref let him get the advantage and when the shot went past gave the pen - surely in that situation you cant get the best of everything.

He went down when the defender wasnt touching him, but the defender HAD been tugging at him just prior.

Either way, we still have nothing to fear from that pile of shite.

Craig,VGH was pulling the defender

I didnt say JVoH wasnt pulling the defender Ian but the defender was pulling him too initially. However at the point of JVoH going down the defender didnt touch him.

Was a 50:50 IMO which could ave gone either way - sadly the ref gave a pen when I think a GKmay have been the right decision. Sadly, giving the pen meant the ref had no option but to send the guy off.

The goalie could have helped things by coming out and challenging JVoH instead of just standing up and watching him

EDIT : I think that it was more like 75:25 with JVoH doing the pulling - but you can still see it as a difficult decision for the ref especially when the striker has gotten himself goalside.

I didnt say JVoH wasnt pulling the defender Ian but the defender was pulling him too initially. However at the point of JVoH going down the defender didnt touch him.

Was a 50:50 IMO which could ave gone either way - sadly the ref gave a pen when I think a GKmay have been the right decision. Sadly, giving the pen meant the ref had no option but to send the guy off.

The goalie could have helped things by coming out and challenging JVoH instead of just standing up and watching him

EDIT : I think that it was more like 75:25 with JVoH doing the pulling - but you can still see it as a difficult decision for the ref especially when the striker has gotten himself goalside.

Stop being level headed,if it's 50/50 he shouldn't have given it :box: