Did Robson or whoever it was in the middle not just take a clear swip at a StM player and the ref was yards away and even looking at the Tic player, before and after the incident?

Edit: could also have been Brown, not sure which

Dirty bassa's. I watched the first half but decided to go for a run and come back and hope to see it still 0-0 at the end.

Cant believe they are getting these things go there away again. Thats 1-0 on decisions to them already. I think we should keep count so when they get paranoid we have these points to throw back at them.

Roll on Aug 31st

Dirty bassa's. I watched the first half but decided to go for a run and come back and hope to see it still 0-0 at the end.

Cant believe they are getting these things go there away again. Thats 1-0 on decisions to them already. I think we should keep count so when they get paranoid we have these points to throw back at them.

Roll on Aug 31st

Good idea - make it a sticky and we can keep count of how many reffing decisions they get vs what we get.

Then have another thread on decisions they SHOULD have got vs what we should have got.

Well lads, it's as we expected......THEY'RE STILL S***E AND LUCKY.

Even with all his main players available( I think ) and given all our woes at the moment,they are still no better than us. A home game against St Mirren( no disrespect ) and they toiled, big time.

All is not lost............NO SURRENDER. :rfc: