RST Bastille Night

Don't ask Del to give you a lift - you'll get lost on the 'snowbound' M8 :rolleyes:

Cammy F

Man is a legend for getting Hastie and I hame safe and well that night...

Incredible weather!

See thats how i was askin because if you turn me twice i'm lost:D

LOL - same here, I am OK with directions as long as I am directed by pubs and football grounds......:D

Famously went to pick Del up on the way to Aberdeen. He lives in deepest, darkest East Fife and I ended up in Norway ;)

I'll let you know how were are getting there GersFem as we could swing past Whitburn (but I'm no stopping!) if we are driving.

Cammy F

LOL - same here, I am OK with directions as long as I am directed by pubs and football grounds......:D

Famously went to pick Del up on the way to Aberdeen. He lives in deepest, darkest East Fife and I ended up in Norway ;)

I'll let you know how were are getting there GersFem as we could swing past Whitburn (but I'm no stopping!) if we are driving.

Cammy F

Cheers Cammy. Let me know in plenty of time because if i have to jump on the bonnet til we get out of Whitburn i will have to watch what i'm wearing:D

Just to let everyone know that Rangers legend Colin Stein has been added to the speaker list of this superb evening...

We're also in talks with more of these guys which really makes the �£20 ticket price look daft.

I will come along mate, i have been meaning to put some faces to names for a while now and sounds like it will be a good night.

Any chance of letting us know when we should buy the tickets for, with them being so cheap, i would imagine they will go quickly.

RB:

That's great mate. Due to my own and my mates personal circumstances, I'm going to hold off buying my tickets until the end of this month: ie about 2 weeks before the event.

I suggest everyone who wants to go does the same (it should be around pay day for many of us) and once I know how many Gersnetters are going, I can get the organiser to put us all at one table (or 2 depending on numbers).

It really will be a good night and like you say an ideal opportunity to put names to faces (then forget them again as you get drunk)... ;)

For �£20 a ticket is really is great value. del, Stu, bmck and I all paid �£50 a ticket for the annual dinner in March and that was worth it even at that price.

Colin Stein and Graham Roberts will be staying for a beer or 2 afterwards as well and are always up for a chat and photo opportunities. Hopefully we'll have a few more legends there as well. Phoning one later today as a matter of a fact.