Everytime I see wee prick I miss Alan Hutton.

Hutton used to fucking rape him every time we played them.

Yep, it is funny how arrogant the snivelling little prick has become since he doesnt have to face Hutton.

Not ONCE did he have the beating of Hutton, not ONCE. Losing Hutton was the difference between us winning and losing the league last year of that I have no doubt - he meant that much to us.

As well as Cuellar played last season and as biased as the judges for the POTY awards were - had Hutton stayed he would have swept the floor with all of them.

Yep, it is funny how arrogant the snivelling little prick has become since he doesnt have to face Hutton.

Not ONCE did he have the beating of Hutton, not ONCE. Losing Hutton was the difference between us winning and losing the league last year of that I have no doubt - he meant that much to us.

As well as Cuellar played last season and as biased as the judges for the POTY awards were - had Hutton stayed he would have swept the floor with all of them.

That for me tells you the POTY award he got was wrong,how come he got it for half a season ?,why didn't Hutton get it for the first half of the season ?

Guest caldow1

The thing about mcgeady is that he turned down scotland for the Irish, what the fuck is irish about him?! Scotland are also clearly a much better team than ireland as the rankings already suggest, so what motivated him to chose the irish? clearly wasn't professional ambition, so was it bigotry!!

The thing about mcgeady is that he turned down scotland for the Irish, what the fuck is irish about him?! Scotland are also clearly a much better team than ireland as the rankings already suggest, so what motivated him to chose the irish? clearly wasn't professional ambition, so was it bigotry!!

Dont forget that he chose the Irish 4 years ago when we had Bertie Vogts at the helm and at that point Ireland were better than us.

Dont forget that he chose the Irish 4 years ago when we had Bertie Vogts at the helm and at that point Ireland were better than us.

That makes it even worse. The little :wanker: turned his back on his own country in what was clearly an hour of need.

Glory huntin' wee barsteward. :ffs: