Walters Problem

That's waaaaayyyy too obvious Gribz. You also could've put your life savings on Davis being stuck out on the right hand side.

More unbelievable decisions from Watty. :brick:

I think Davis will play on the right more often than we think. Especially when Fergie returns.

Aaron - trained with the squad for a week, not up to fitness.

Beasley - off the back of a very long journey from international duty - only arrived Friday, unlikely to start and that happens with many teams.

Adam - tbh I would rather have Kenny Miller LM than him.

McCulloch - been playing awful and we have been shouting for him to be dropped for ages - he gets dropped and then we want him in the team just because it is his natural position ?

Fleck - IMO he is the only one that would have been in with a shout of starting - but we know WS won't start a youngster and especially not somewhere as volatile as Pittodrie.

Sorry but the options we had weren't played for a number of valid reasons (with perhaps the exception of Fleck and Adam) IMO.

I can see the points that people are trying to get across but what Craig has said about each of the other candidates for LM summed up the situation for Saturday lunchtime.

Aaron - trained with the squad for a week, not up to fitness.

Beasley - off the back of a very long journey from international duty - only arrived Friday, unlikely to start and that happens with many teams.

Adam - tbh I would rather have Kenny Miller LM than him.

McCulloch - been playing awful and we have been shouting for him to be dropped for ages - he gets dropped and then we want him in the team just because it is his natural position ?

Fleck - IMO he is the only one that would have been in with a shout of starting - but we know WS won't start a youngster and especially not somewhere as volatile as Pittodrie.

Sorry but the options we had weren't played for a number of valid reasons (with perhaps the exception of Fleck and Adam) IMO.

Laffery - Played well on the left agaisnt Hearts but also injured.

I agree with Craig's comments WS didn't actually have as much choice as people are making out. The only criticism I have is that once it was obvious KM on the left wasn't working (after about 30mins), he didn't change things earlier. IMO DB was brought on far too late to have any real impact (other than scoring a perfectly good goal, I know, I know)