Killie game live here

As I say I genuinely feel, subconsciously or not people are looking to view this incident in a negative light becuase of the player involved.

Seems like someone can't criticise Boyd without being accused of doing so because of a dislike of the player.

If it's open to debate, why is ridiculous to have an opinion that it wasn't enough to put him down?

IMO and Pete's who's in the "anti-Boyd" camp with yourself and Gribz it was enough contact.

However even if you are determined to see very little right with his play, as you certainly are, you cannot definitely say it was not. I actually think it was, but was trying to play devil's advocate almost.

As such, whilst you cannot be certain it was then it just smacks of a petty grudge against the player and you are looking for any excuse to run him down.

I imagine you are one of those fans who slags him for "always falling over" when he's being fouled and winning free kicks in dangerous areas. Another fallacy of the "Boyd can do not right campaign" is that he is poor in the air. He's actually pretty adept at winning flick ons but these outstanding team players that partner him upfront like the presence of mind to gamble on the flick on and run into space.

I think I would have been better sticking to my guns and taking a hard line positive view on the incident.

Seems like someone can't criticise Boyd without being accused of doing so because of a dislike of the player.

Not true I just don't think you view incidents involving Boyd with an open mind or even with the view you would for other Rangers players.

I imagine you are one of those fans who slags him for "always falling over" when he's being fouled and winning free kicks in dangerous areas.

FFS. You've never met me and yet you seem to know everything about me, and my views on Boyd. Are you some sort of mind-reader? :rolleyes:

I've already admitted that you probably had a better view of the incident than me, and I haven't seen it again, unlike you.

I also thought Beasley was dreadful as was McGregor. Care to venture what my feelings on them are?

Out of interest, what did you think of Boyd's performance in the first hour?

Missed the first 15 minutes or so with trouble with streaming.

Had an effort very well saved by Combe, almost wonder save imo, not that he just blocked it but managed to turn it high over the goal almost off the floor.

Not a fluid performance with attack linking the play. But then the likes of Mendes didn't play as well but i'm not willing to lay that Boyd's door (apparently the only difference between our last 2 displays is Boyd!). No Thomson beside Mendes in midfield and Beasley having a stinker for the first 45 wont have helped the attackers.

Wasn't great, but then the team improved when Beasley went off and Novo came on and actually attacked his man.

In my eyes with Boyd playing we will never be able to dominate teams. He just does not have the touch and pass game. We will also be more susceptible to breakaways as the ball does not stick in the front lines and the midfield can get caught between wall and ship. Boyd will win us games and no one can argue with his goal tally that is what makes him so frustrating. If only we could pick and mix.