Protest against BBC 1pm this Sunday

Guest damien

Mabye I'm just stupid but I still don't understand the description of a crackpot.

Have you ever heard of the word Protester.

Crackpot might be a bit harsh, but given that we live in a wired world I think protesting in the way that Frankie has by writing an informed article on (or related to) the subject is more appealing, appropriate & potentially worthwhile.

I am sure many people thought Emmeline Pankhurst was a crackpot but she did change things for Woman's rights.

A protest is, a protest, does not mean you are a crackpot.

I would be quite happy for a Rangers fan to refrain from calling other Rangers Fans crackpots if that is okay with yourselves.

Crackpot might be a bit harsh, but given that we live in a wired world I think protesting in the way that Frankie has by writing an informed article on (or related to) the subject is more appealing, appropriate & potentially worthwhile.

We've been doing this for years now and has got us nowhere.

The BBC has to now be found culpable for its actions and embarrassed in front of other media outlets for it.

There is something rotten in the core of BBC Scotland and you are paying their wages, therefore you have a right to protest at it.