Protest against BBC 1pm this Sunday

Guest damien

Following the BBC's most recent attempt at inciting sectarian hatred in Scotland. Rangers fans have organised a protest against the BBC outside their Scottish headquarters at Pacific Quay on Sunday 21st September at 1.00pm, 2 hours before the kick off at the home game against Motherwell.

As stated, BBC Scotland are guilty of inciting sectarian hatred, supporting anti-British terrorist organisations, and in general are against all things considered British and Protestant in this country. More and more often we are seeing the media and politicians of this country twist facts to suit their own agenda's. They will think nothing of labelling something as being sectarian or racist even when it can be very easily proven to be not the case.

It is time for all people with morals and standards to stand up and say enough is enough! The BBC simply cannot be allowed to get away with this any longer.

Your presence at this peaceful protest will be greatly appreciated.

This protest is being supported by many other Rangers websites and forums.

It is imperative we start to unite as fans and this peaceful protest could be an excellent start.

It will be interesting to see what transpires from such a tactic.

Positive and constructive action is required to address concerns about certain parts of the media. The BBC certainly appear to lack objectivity as well as parity when discussing said issues.

I'd personally like to see the issue debated suitably at the club AGM and support sought from the club and shareholders before further action is investigated.

:)

Frankie as you know there is no such thing as a debate at the AGM, selected questions only.

As has been stated the can of worms is now well and truely opened now. Pro-IRA songs are now being questioned now alongside our stuff and not before time. The silence from CFC is deafening, they probably held their heads in their hands when this story broke.

Parity now has to be seen. Rangers have issued a statement regarding the oneway street, lets see how far they push it. In fairness, Ewan Cameron has headed it straight on and calls for both clubs to be scrutinized and even punished, this is fair play in my book as all thats ever been wanted is a level playing field. Unfortunately the BBC haven't took this route and must now answer for it.

You going then mate?

Afraid not! If you look right you will see i live in Holland. I am afraid i am one of those hated distance supporters. We used to love that we had supporters all over the world. Now it would seem we are internet pain in the arses.:(

Afraid not! If you look right you will see i live in Holland. I am afraid i am one of those hated distance supporters. We used to love that we had supporters all over the world. Now it would seem we are internet pain in the arses.:(

Aye pipe down :mad:

:devil:

i couldnt be arsed protesting to sing a song i'm ambivalent about. im also not that fussed who the bbc stands up for as i dont have a tv.

good on you though. i like it when people are bold enough to say this rather than that. let us know how it goes.