Anyone Know this Guy ?

I can always guarantee you every rangers vid clip has some sad pathetic celtic fans who posts how their club is so better and how their fans are all saints. When you read on you can see the ville that comes out of their mouths. I never have searched for a Celtic vid and never will.. why can't they do the same.

back on topic I've heard about this guy never seen any of the videos until now. I think its the Beasley link thats got him interested in us.

I can always guarantee you every rangers vid clip has some sad pathetic celtic fans who posts how their club is so better and how their fans are all saints. When you read on you can see the ville that comes out of their mouths. I never have searched for a Celtic vid and never will.. why can't they do the same.

back on topic I've heard about this guy never seen any of the videos until now. I think its the Beasley link thats got him interested in us.

Think you could be right :)

Check this one out!!!

No it is a sectarian, Racial thing. He is a baptist and hates Catholics.

Well at least Graham Spiers will say that.:rolleyes: