Guest damien
Burke doesn't get that much - he's on a PRP deal with �£8K basic.

I was lead to believe he was on �£13k pw as was the rest of Scotland when his last deal was splashed all over the newspapers(yeay, yeah I know).

�£8K basic made up to �£13K with PRP bonuses...

Obviously when he's injured and/or not playing generally, he'll only receive the basic wage. When he's playing and scoring goals he'll get more.

I believe a few of the players are on such a wage - including most new signings.

Guest damien
�£8K basic made up to �£13K with PRP bonuses...

Obviously when he's injured and/or not playing generally, he'll only receive the basic wage. When he's playing and scoring goals he'll get more.

I believe a few of the players are on such a wage - including most new signings.

Cheers

He's still fekkin rrobbing us :D

I've also memories of the likes of Ricksen playing well till he gets a new contract and then having his form completely disappear, and with Burke's perceived attitude, not many are surprised he did the same.

Good point - Lovenkrands also!

He has no hunger for our team or any fight in him, his trouble is if he wants to play he can, i cant be arsed with his attitude tbh

Well we definitely need a creative winger.

Is Burke that man? I doubt it so he's got a lot to prove to change my mind anyway...

his contract is up soon so expect his form to take a turn for the better, for a short period.