As discussed in yesterday's article, today was the annual general meeting of the club's shareholders at Ibrox Stadium. The main topics of debate are listed below.

JJB Retail Partership

SDM admitted JJB were not contributing to their part of the deal well enough but if they went bust the rights would return to the club immediately. Chairman also confirmed bonus financial targets were not reached but blamed JJB for their poor performance as opposed to club.

Media Negativity

While Martin Bain agreed that there did appear to be a lack of objectivity within parts of the media, SDM also blamed web-culture for embarrassing the bulk of supporters and urged everyone to be vigilant in that regard.

Staff Safety

G4S Security are currently protecting Nacho Novo's residence while patrolling other employee localities.

Ticketing Arrangements

Continual problems with Ticket Office operations were blamed on unprecedented demand due to UEFA Cup run last season. Complete review of match ticket distribution also promised by Martin Bain.

Stadium Development

Delayed development proposal will be rubber stamped by GCC tomorrow (see other article). No stadium capacity increase at this time due to economic downturn. Shouts of derision were heard as chairman attempted to end Q&A early to discuss topic.

Player sales

SDM could not guarantee players would not be sold in future to help address long term debt increase. Cuellar and Cousin were both sold because they wanted to invoke clauses in their contracts. Chairman reaffirmed his commitment to the club saying he acted in its best interests at all times.

Guest dirtybill

Think it's fuckin shocking that cunt Murray sat there and instead of defending our club he fuckin slates us for being the spouters of sectarian bile and a "web culture", where does this come from and why did he feel the need to cut over the top of what bain was saying about there a "lack of objectivity within parts of the media" it's plain to see for all where SDM's loyaltys truly lie:brick:

Think it's fuckin shocking that cunt Murray sat there and instead of defending our club he fuckin slates us for being the spouters of sectarian bile and a "web culture", where does this come from and why did he feel the need to cut over the top of what bain was saying about there a "lack of objectivity within parts of the media" it's plain to see for all where SDM's loyaltys truly lie:brick:

Because he cannot control what we write and that totally pisses him off. Because he hasn't been able to deliver the success that meets his self-image and that also pisses him off. Because there are still fans out there who want to chose what to think and say and that certainly pisses him off.

Warm your hands at the glow of his petulance and irritation. Murray hasn't a clue what he's talking about when he gets on his sectarian soapbox, that much is obvious. He has done enormous damage to the club today with his ill-considered words and the coming weeks will see every detractor of Rangers use these words to launch a fresh series of attacks. But we know that the big putz is actually showing his fragility.

Guest dirtybill

We are going to get it from all angles now as the window has been well and truly opened by his lack of backbone to stand up for our club and of all fuckin people to start the ball rolling because the way i see it is the majority of fans use various forums to vent their spleens as AGM's and shareholder meetings are not availaible to the vast majority of fans, and now we have been branded as virtual neds :mad:

The window has been open for years - after Advocaat left and the Orange Final that was when voices started to whisper, now it is a shout.

And yet from the Rangers high command, no defence.

Jellyfish leadership.

I hope he does, because there's plenty people that are sick to death of all the sectarian bile & old fashioned dirge. The old firm can only grow stronger without it in my eyes. Maybe it's time for some FOOTBALL ???

Thanks for all the AGM info btw Frankie.

Mark

I hope he does, because there's plenty people that are sick to death of all the sectarian bile & old fashioned dirge. The old firm can only grow stronger without it in my eyes. Maybe it's time for some FOOTBALL ???

Mark

Sectarian bile - sounds like a quote from somewhere. Murray would be so proud to see his people so quickly on-message.

Mark

Could I ask how you came to support Rangers, as I think the opposite and both us and the other mob would lose support and everything about both us and them would be diluted......

Could I also ask what would be the best way to express the rivalry that exists between the two supports in the future, presuming that we won't say boo to a cat?

Sectarian bile - sounds like a quote from somewhere. Murray would be so proud to see his people so quickly on-message.

If you say so mate, but it's no skin off my nose & I've certainly got nothing to gain directly from my opinions (expressed or otherwise), which FWIW I'm quite able to form on my very own, thanks.