Thomsons Car Vandalised

Stolen from another forum, but VERY interesting listening (1m8seconds in) - wonder what John Reid has to say about these alligations - if they are true (even if they aren't true), I'll not be taking moral lessons from this (alledged) IRA lovin scumbag (Reid)...

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gG4u4Wy28H0[/ame]

Cammy F

The Police have released a statement ruling out any celtic supporters being involved in the latest incident......

There wasnt any mistakes in the spelling!

ill get my coat....

At least get the grammar correct...... it should be "there weren't any mistakes....."

Aye, away and get yer coat - need a loan of mine ? :fish:

Guest dirtybill
Stolen from another forum, but VERY interesting listening (1m8seconds in) - wonder what John Reid has to say about these alligations - if they are true (even if they aren't true), I'll not be taking moral lessons from this (alledged) IRA lovin scumbag (Reid)...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gG4u4Wy28H0

Cammy F

That would be about right comin from that wee scumbag sympathising cunt Reid, and then he is on the news greetin about "disgusting political songs" sung by the big bad billy boys GET FUCKED ya wee rat catchin shitebag

Never liked Galloway but would be interesting to see the response. How long ago was this Cammy?

Don't know m8 - just seen it on another forum and thought that I'd post it!

Wonder if any of our impartial media will tackle Reid regarding these claims now they are out in the open? Not the first time they have used YouTube footage to get us into bother.

Cammy F

Guest bluenosewishy

to be honest Cammy/fols, i'd heard this a good few months ago but never realised it was as out in the open as this...

of course, galloway's current high standing in the political world, and the media's constant sniping at him, mean that this'll never make a blind bit of difference...

of course, if it ever does get mentioned, it'll be swiftly accompanied by a non-statement of denial, and after all, who would ever question the ever reliable former minister for fuck nose whatever he was...

what did amuse me also the day on the ole pr front, following our unicef collaboration announcement, i couldn't fail to raise an ironic smile at the bheggars announcement about some (surprisingly) non-denominational charity donation...but still, maybe it's just coz i'm one of those racist sectarian bigots that support the best team in the land...who knows...