Game of the day - Arsenal v Spurs. I hope Arsenal absolutely stuff them, and il be getting up at 4am to watch it. Arsenal have been making it difficult for themselves at home recently, surely they are due to pound someone. 4-0 Arsenal

Liverpool v Portsmouth - Hopefully Portsmouth get something but I cant see it. 2-0

Hull v Chelsea will be interesting. Will Hulls bubble burst or with the make it Hull 5-0 London. I think 3-0 Chelsea.

Man Utd v West Ham - I fear a hiding for West Ham tonight. 4-0 Man Utd

Aston Villa v Blackburn - Should be a home win 2-0

Bolton v Everton - Draw 1-1

Fulham v Wigan - Draw 2-2

Boro v Man City - Draw 2-2

Stoke v Sunderland - Away win 0-1

What a night of footy it seems to have been. The game of the night must surely be the Arsenal v Spurs game. 4-4 wish I had been at home watching this instead of biting my nails at work waiting for updates. (Im delighted obviusly ;) )

Villa edge out Blackburn 3-2 to keep their impressive start going.

Not really any suprises to see Chelsea strolling by all accounts to a 3-0 win over Hull, hopefully they can take something from ManU next ;)

Keane must be raging getting beat by Stoke as the newly promoted clubs do well again.

No idea what type of game the Bolton v Everton was but Everton come through 1-0.

Liverpool seemed to have lots of pressure from what I read but left it to a Gerrard penalty to secure the 3 points and remian nicely at the top. Incidently, it's the best start for any Premier League team in a Premier League, eight wins and two draws.

Utd seemed to stroll it at West Ham, havent read anything about how the 2nd half went but am suprised they didn't add to the scoreline based on the first half performance.

Finally, Boro upset City to win 2-0.

The table now has a more familiar look to it and Im sure will look back to normal if Manu win their game in hand.

fromwork001118.png

Edited by jonc127

Arsenal - Spurs - 3-0

Liverpool v Portsmouth - 3-1

Hull v Chelsea - 0-2

Man Utd v West Ham - 2-0

Aston Villa v Blackburn - 3-1

Bolton v Everton - 1-3

Fulham v Wigan - 0-2

Boro v Man City - 0-2

Stoke v Sunderland - 0-1

I hope you didn't have a bet on these ;)

I cant believe it finished 4-4. I got up to watch it but was shattered to turned the tb of with 5 mins to go at 4-2....couldnt believe the score when i seen it at work this morning. Fuckers! I at least i predictied Arsenal to get 4 goals and got the Chelsea score correct.

ONCE again Arsenal shoot themselves in the foot in their title bid, when are they going to learn.

I cant believe it finished 4-4. I got up to watch it but was shattered to turned the tb of with 5 mins to go at 4-2....couldnt believe the score when i seen it at work this morning. Fuckers! I at least i predictied Arsenal to get 4 goals and got the Chelsea score correct.

ONCE again Arsenal shoot themselves in the foot in their title bid, when are they going to learn.

I'm not fussed if they never learn ;)

Great night of footy even if I did miss the 1st Spurs wonder goal and the whole Liverpool match cos of taking calls :( I think Liverpool would love Chelsea, Arsenal and ManU to share the points between themselves to try and open up a little gap as long obviously, if they keep winning....

Have to say Hutton started the match ok but then went onto have a shocker.

Nice to see Villa up there and I hope they can stay there for most of the season.

Liverpool were jammy last night, they wont beat Spurs this weekend at White Hart Lane. Should be a good game - 2 big teams whom i cant stand!!