Did WS say this?

"I've always said that if we get the ball into the box a lot that Kris Boyd would get goals and that's shown to be the case.

"His attitude has been excellent since the start of the season. He has shown throughout his career that he'll get goals."

From BBC website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7701234.stm

Is this the same Manager who was agreeing with Burley that Boyd's attitude was suspect at times?

Jekyll and fcuking Hyde.

I used to take Walter seriously, really admired him as a person. Since he came back it's all gone south and tbo I now wish he would just leave and make way for a more credible manager. Even the one thing I never thought I would doubt, that Walter was a real old-school Rangers man, has been shot to pieces with his recent appetite for abusing decent fans by spouting shyte in public. He would be better advised to build some bridges with the support.

I used to take Walter seriously, really admired him as a person. Since he came back it's all gone south and tbo I now wish he would just leave and make way for a more credible manager. Even the one thing I never thought I would doubt, that Walter was a real old-school Rangers man, has been shot to pieces with his recent appetite for abusing decent fans by spouting shyte in public. He would be better advised to build some bridges with the support.

But who would we want to come in... Lets not forget we went for one of the best young Managers in Europe in PLG and it went tits up. There are no Scottish Managers that I would like to see in.

All I want in is someone who will stand bold and strong and take no sh1t from any quarter. I also want the same from the owner of this club I love.

I can't see (and don't want) Ally to take over. He is not Manager material IMHO.

But who would we want to come in... Lets not forget we went for one of the best young Managers in Europe in PLG and it went tits up. There are no Scottish Managers that I would like to see in.

All I want in is someone who will stand bold and strong and take no sh1t from any quarter. I also want the same from the owner of this club I love.

I can't see (and don't want) Ally to take over. He is not Manager material IMHO.

That's another debate ... I was just pasing opinion on Walter. Whoever he is, the next guy will have his own job to do .... or at least Murray's.

I think the likeliehood is it will be Ally and best of luck to him. Maybe sentiment getting in the way but is that not allowed sometimes?

Everyone has his view. Mine is that McCoist will fail badly as Rangers manager and I will be heartbroken to see a great Rangers icon sink out of sight. I saw it happen with Greigy and it's a hell of a thing.