Rangers 5 : 0 Inverness CT - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Re Boyd's 2nd goal Pete, I agree with you but those are the rules laid out in front of the teams. And it HAS happened against us and significantly so - against Villareal a couple of seasons ago.

I agree totally that what comes round goes round and that we deserve to benefit from the rule. It is not the goal i have a problem accepting it is the rule that allows it. I feel the player who has been in an offside position should not be allowed to play a part, on phase 1 of the attack. He should get himself onto an onside position first and by that i mean with the defence and not with in this case Kenny Miller. Once he has been in an onside position it is up to the defenders to pick him up.

I understand what you are saying Pete, but strictly speaking once Miller is past him he is behind the ball and therefore onside. It's bullshit but that's the rule.

I think we are agreeing. I am saying the rule is wrong. In theory you can leave a player in the box at all times and employ a sprint champion to make the break-through and pass the ball back to the poacher

I understand what you are saying Pete, but strictly speaking once Miller is past him he is behind the ball and therefore onside. It's bullshit but that's the rule.

Succinct, to the point and correct.

I shake my head at time s with some of the "improvements" the games administrators have thrown upon us !

Succinct, to the point and correct.

I shake my head at time s with some of the "improvements" the games administrators have thrown upon us !

I'm not as eloquent as some of the other regular contributors, but sometimes it's better that way. :D