Well what can I say? Words can't describe how we all felt on Saturday.

We all want to thank everyone at Rangers for arranging the great day for us all and the fans for the best reception.

What a way to end our home coming week of parades in Ayr, Glasgow & Penicuik! Saturday was the best day of our lives. Amazing!

But it's not just about us who were there on Saturday, it's about those who are less fortunate than ourselves who have came back from active service with injuries or maybe not came back at all, our thoughts go out to them all - and their loved ones.

I'd urge all Rangers fans to wear their poppies with pride and to buy the number one single 'Hero', as all money raised will go towards new facilities for those who need them.

Once again I just want to say thanks to all at Rangers, including the fans and to wish Walter, Ally & Barry all the best in bringing the treble back home, where it belongs.

Jamie Porter, 1RHF (2 Scots)

My thanks go to Rangers FC and Mr Murray in particular for taking the lead and inviting the members of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders 5th battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland to the match on Saturday.

This was a wonderful gesture and I hope other clubs in the UK follow our example.

Will McArthur

I am a soldier from the Argyll's and I held the Scottish Cup in the centre circle at Ibrox at half time in Rangers' 5-0 win over Inverness.

Thanks for letting us be a part of an amazing day and a big thank you to all the Gers supporters that welcomed the troops home.

Chris Taggart

I'm currently serving with the Royal Highland Fusiliers which is a Glasgow and Ayrshire regiment.

I'm over the moon that Rangers made it a special day for the soldiers that have just returned from Afghanistan and I hope that the club will continue to support our troops.

William Wilson

I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to the players and officials of Rangers FC for their magnanimous gesture to our servicemen and women.

The decision to host a tribute to our servicemen and women at Saturday's game was a magnificent gesture and one that the Club and its supporters can be justly proud of.

As a lifelong Gers fan with a son serving in the Royal Marines Commando, I'm personally delighted that Rangers FC organised this tribute, especially so close to Armistice Day.

I trust everyone will 'dig deep' and buy a poppy. Well done Rangers!

Calvin Spence

As an ex squaddie myself I do think Rangers can be proud of what they did.

Would also like to say thanks to the servicemen/woman for all their efforts in these trying times and my thoughts as always go to those who have given their lives for all of us.

As an ex squaddie myself I do think Rangers can be proud of what they did.

Would also like to say thanks to the servicemen/woman for all their efforts in these trying times and my thoughts as always go to those who have given their lives for all of us.

I'd like to think every supporter of every club in Scotland would endorse those sentiments. Unfortunately there may be some dissenters.

Guest carmylebear

just registered on this site and have to say it looks good. i do visit other fans websites but due to lack of time tend to just read that than post much but i look forward to reading your thoughts

we are the people

:cheers:

Guest dirtybill
Well what can I say? Words can't describe how we all felt on Saturday.

We all want to thank everyone at Rangers for arranging the great day for us all and the fans for the best reception.

What a way to end our home coming week of parades in Ayr, Glasgow & Penicuik! Saturday was the best day of our lives. Amazing!

But it's not just about us who were there on Saturday, it's about those who are less fortunate than ourselves who have came back from active service with injuries or maybe not came back at all, our thoughts go out to them all - and their loved ones.

I'd urge all Rangers fans to wear their poppies with pride and to buy the number one single 'Hero', as all money raised will go towards new facilities for those who need them.

Once again I just want to say thanks to all at Rangers, including the fans and to wish Walter, Ally & Barry all the best in bringing the treble back home, where it belongs.

Jamie Porter, 1RHF (2 Scots)

My thanks go to Rangers FC and Mr Murray in particular for taking the lead and inviting the members of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders 5th battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland to the match on Saturday.

This was a wonderful gesture and I hope other clubs in the UK follow our example.

Will McArthur

I am a soldier from the Argyll's and I held the Scottish Cup in the centre circle at Ibrox at half time in Rangers' 5-0 win over Inverness.

Thanks for letting us be a part of an amazing day and a big thank you to all the Gers supporters that welcomed the troops home.

Chris Taggart

I'm currently serving with the Royal Highland Fusiliers which is a Glasgow and Ayrshire regiment.

I'm over the moon that Rangers made it a special day for the soldiers that have just returned from Afghanistan and I hope that the club will continue to support our troops.

William Wilson

I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to the players and officials of Rangers FC for their magnanimous gesture to our servicemen and women.

The decision to host a tribute to our servicemen and women at Saturday's game was a magnificent gesture and one that the Club and its supporters can be justly proud of.

As a lifelong Gers fan with a son serving in the Royal Marines Commando, I'm personally delighted that Rangers FC organised this tribute, especially so close to Armistice Day.

I trust everyone will 'dig deep' and buy a poppy. Well done Rangers!

Calvin Spence

As an ex Argyll (A coy) i was a proud man on sat watchin the boys, it almost made me want to sign up again i think it was a fantastic gesture from Rangers and it,s stuff like this that should be done up and down the country as a mark of appreciation for our troops, anyways here's to them all:cheers:

SANS PEUR, NE OBLIVISCARUS