Celtic Euro run - Yes or no ?

Do you want Celtic to survive in Europe beyond Xmas  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Celtic to survive in Europe beyond Xmas

• Yes, want them to survive
    • No, want them out
    • Never want them to win
    • We shouldnt need any help to win the league

Given that if Celtic win their next CL game against Aalborg they will ensure they at least go into the UEFA Cup and survive beyond Xmas what does everyone want to happen ?

The answer would normally be obvious but if they remain in Europe then the additional games could very well help our cause in the league.

Thoughts ?

Hmmm... I think I'd rather they went out as they don't seem to have any problems dropping points before/after Euro games anyway.

FWIW, I think they may even finish second now.

I am not sure I agree although they do certainly have a chance.

Aalborg away from home won't be easy for them.

Villareal at home wont be easy either - in order to qualify they would have to beat Villareal at Parkhead and I am not sure that they are a team made to chase a win - especially against a very good Spanish opposition who can hurt you on the break.

Now you have me worried Frankie !

To go through or even to get a Uefa place, they are going to have to get a positive result in Denmark and as we all know they are not exactly great on their travels. I think they'll end up 3rd because Aalborg go to Old Trafford in their last game. I hope they finish 4th though:flash:

Frankie, another reason that I can see them not finishing second is that if they lose to Aalborg they will be out in 4th, right ? draw and loss to next team (should they beat Villareal last game and Aalborg lose to Man U) means they have the worse head to head.

So there is every chance that they go to Denmark and look for the draw that would, probably, give them 3rd place (they have a superior goal difference to Aalborg I think right now).

I can't see them going to Denmark for the win and that is exactly what they need to qualify. I just see them going to secure a draw to stay in the UEFA and, if they are lucky, snatch a win - but Aalborg will be no mugs themselves.