I would be really interested to hear you guys thoughts on him.

When we first signed him i really thought he would be the type of player who could make a real impact in the spl. But i have been really disapointed with him, and lateley my frustrations have become worse and worse with each passing injury he picks up.

As far as i can gather he is fairly well regarded on the continent and if it came to it i think a Bundasliga team could bail us out with a �£2m bid or thereabouts, but i still always hope he will come good after all this time.

If you ask me, with DMBs speed and trickery he should be destroying teams like ICT and StMirren, but to be honest i cannot remeber when he last played a full 90 minutes and won a man of the match award.

He is a very useful player to have in your squad, but i am now beginning to feel like he would be better away from Ibrox and we would benefit more from �£2m or thereabouts.

Whats your thoughts on him?

Pete, our resident poster who lives in Holland stated he was injury prone and a bit of a lightweight. I hate to say it but the old man was right! ;)

Another player who comes here and promises great things only to let himself down, the club down and most importantly the fans down.

Another I'd like us to see get rid of in January or at the latest, next summer.

Can't see us getting �£2million for him as he's not done enough to justify such an increase from the �£700K we paid.

Hopefully he'll improve over the coming weeks as generally he's not been good enough.

Can't see us getting �£2million for him as he's not done enough to justify such an increase from the �£700K we paid.

Hopefully he'll improve over the coming weeks as generally he's not been good enough.

Yes, i see your point Frankie.

I think he is quite well thought of in Germany etc but as you say, it's very unlikely we'll get �£2m for him on his current form.

Gazza 8 also has a good point too. I think it is always quite hard to sell someone when they are playing the poor football they are playing. I can just picture the likes of perhaps Schalke wanting him, but waiting until his contract expires(rather like what they done with Lovenpants), rather than pay even 500k.

WS needs to give him an extra hard boot up the arse.:admin:

Thing is we have seen on occasion what he is capable of but, like Burke on the other side, unfortunately not often enough to trust them in the team too regularly.

Don't think he should be written off just yet though.

Just not the type of player you bring to the SPL and I hate to say it but DMB illustrates yet again the bizarre signing selections made by recent management regimes.

He definitely has skill but he wants more time and a whole lot less attention that the SPL affords. A bit of a Capucho when it comes to being tackled.

If we had a chance to recover anything like we paid for him I would bite that hand off to take it.

I remember around this time/December last season Burke was doing quite well but as usual his game dipped and/or he got injured.

Not worth persevering with but I really wish we had a decent winger-type player as they're exciting to watch when on form!