I remember around this time/December last season Burke was doing quite well but as usual his game dipped and/or he got injured.

Yes, he was playing very well, right up until he got injured in the cup game along with Naismith IIRC. Over the festive period he scored a couple and had a well above average amount of assists. It's a real that shame Burke's been so injury prone as he's one of our most skillful players. Going by the amount of time he's been back playing in the reserves (playing quite well from what I've heard) and not getting a look in, it appears his days could be numbered at Ibrox.

It's very difficult to get a hold of the 'perfect winger' these days. We've got plenty of options atm and Beasley and Burke are the closest we've got to a natural winger. They're both a little lightweight for some games in the SPL, but it's their injury troubles which are more of a concern. Novo's done quite well on the wing over the past few years, but he's a striker. Davis has done a good job out wide this season, but like Adam he's better suited to CM. Lafferty and McCulloch offer an aerial advantage in the wider areas, but I really don't like to see us playing that way to be honest. That leaves us with Naismith (another striker) and Aaron - If he ever gets a game.

Little did I realise how privileged I was in the 1960's to be watching Davie Wilson and Willie Henderson on the same park. Truly great wingers who could both make and score goals. Only Brian Laudrup, Davie Cooper and perhaps Bud Johnston have filled the void since then - not many in 40 years - which shows how precious these people were and why they should be cherished like few others.

By comparison, DMB and Chris Burke are mere imposters.

Little did I realise how privileged I was in the 1960's to be watching Davie Wilson and Willie Henderson on the same park. Truly great wingers who could both make and score goals. Only Brian Laudrup, Davie Cooper and perhaps Bud Johnston have filled the void since then - not many in 40 years - which shows how precious these people were and why they should be cherished like few others.

By comparison, DMB and Chris Burke are mere imposters.

Now your talking.

Many good points guys, thanx for that.

I have come to the conclusion that DMB and Burke must be moved on.

They are squad players, that very rarely make any real impact in games, but the potential is still huge if they could be utilised properly in the right team and tactics.

However, i still think if they went to ,say, Hull City ,and Phil Brown used them as wingers, they'd still be injured more than used in games and therefore they are no use to the current Rangers management and as a result i hope they both are moved on in January.