Will Magic do a Boumsong?

I hope the OP isn't correct, cause if we do sell him, it'll be the absolute end of any championship challenge and will only reaffirm thousands of Gers fans suspicions that Murray is trying to rake in as much as he can from us the fans and the team before he sells up.

Lateley ,with the sold players already mentioned, Gers have been selling out their yearly challenges to Celtic just to rake in a �£5m transfer fee in place of a league title.

That is the way we have been run and it's not the traditional Rangers way.

So, IF MB is sold, then Murray will sell whatever trust he has with the last few remaining Murray loyal fans,and i fear the club could implode as a result(i.e sell Bougherra...lose fans faith...lose all 4 cups to celtic...sack Smith...)

I hope i'm wrong!:confused:

I hope the OP isn't correct, cause if we do sell him, it'll be the absolute end of any championship challenge and will only reaffirm thousands of Gers fans suspicions that Murray is trying to rake in as much as he can from us the fans and the team before he sells up.

Lateley ,with the sold players already mentioned, Gers have been selling out their yearly challenges to Celtic just to rake in a �£5m transfer fee in place of a league title.

That is the way we have been run and it's not the traditional Rangers way.

So, IF MB is sold, then Murray will sell whatever trust he has with the last few remaining Murray loyal fans,and i fear the club could implode as a result(i.e sell Bougherra...lose fans faith...lose all 4 cups to c*****...sack Smith...)

I hope i'm wrong!:confused:

I can only think of 3 that we can possibly lose to the Dhims!!

The 4th cup is the 'Most Secterian Cup' Wija. Currently, according to the Media, we hold that one. :thup:

Magic looks a class act at the back but WS seems to be able to pick out hidden gems when it comes to centre backs. If we did sell him for �£5m then it wouldn't be the end of the season unless he decides to play McCUlloch at the back for the remainder of the campaign. :eek:

The 4th cup is the 'Most Secterian Cup' Wija. Currently, according to the Media, we hold that one. :thup:

Magic looks a class act at the back but WS seems to be able to pick out hidden gems when it comes to centre backs. If we did sell him for �£5m then it wouldn't be the end of the season unless he decides to play McCUlloch at the back for the remainder of the campaign. :eek:

2 Cups - League and Scottish. League Championship - has a trophy.

3rd being Sectarian Cup.

Sorry for being picky!!