No right of reply so he gets to slander us unchallaenged.

Hope het gets a kicking and put in intensive care. Then maybe he wont feel he is untouchable as he spouts his own persoanl bile.

Sadly, it wouldn't break my heart if that was headline news tomorrow morning. At least he wouldn't be writing it for a while.

Sadly, it wouldn't break my heart if that was headline news tomorrow morning. At least he wouldn't be writing it for a while.

I know that is perhaps the response he is after (not the violence, but me stating I wouldn't be sorry to see him get a kickin) as it proves his point as to what bad people we are.

But it's so frustrating to see him spout his own personal brand of bile and not have anything done to him for his lies and the hatred he brews up.

As a supposedly educated man I should be above comments lie that, but sod it, i'm not. Would bring a smile to my face to see he had got his comeuppance.