Would that not be number of away POINTS ??? They havent won away, just the one draw I think - in CL anyway.

Nah... it is for winning the "Big Cup" as they like to point out.

No Craig, it is infact the number of points won in the CL..... GIRFUY ya mhankie barstewards lol

Hilarious.

Aalborg are awful.

No it bloody well isn't hilarious. All I can think about is that Scotland's co-efficient will be seriously damaged, meaning that we'll be back to one team only for the Champions League, and then only after a qualifying round.

Also, they don't have europe to distract them now and I can't see them driopping points to the likes of St. Mirren. Tonight is the night we lost the league - and it may be years before we have a European run like last year.

No it bloody well isn't hilarious. All I can think about is that Scotland's co-efficient will be seriously damaged, meaning that we'll be back to one team only for the Champions League, and then only after a qualifying round.

Also, they don't have europe to distract them now and I can't see them driopping points to the likes of St. Mirren. Tonight is the night we lost the league - and it may be years before we have a European run like last year.

Stay positive mate. There's every chance that this will throw them off their stride in the SPL. :D

If we had leadership and a clear vision it would be a GOOD thing - sad, but 10 years ago we would be happy about this because they would be the ones who would be worried about being 2nd.

I dont think they are all that and I am nowhere near as convinced as you are that they will win the league - sure they wont have a distraction but not being distracted doesnt make you a better team - and they are NOT a good team !

I dont think they are all that and I am nowhere near as convinced as you are that they will win the league - sure they wont have a distraction but not being distracted doesnt make you a better team - and they are NOT a good team !

They're just as likely as we are to drop points. They've had a slightly better start to the season than us, but there's not that much in it with so many games still to play. It's still our title for the taking because there's no way that they're gonna win every game they still have left... NO WAY.

They're just as likely as we are to drop points. They've had a slightly better start to the season than us, but there's not that much in it with so many games still to play. It's still our title for the taking because there's no way that they're gonna win every game they still have left... NO WAY.

I would actually contend that they have NOT had a better start than us. Points wise yes but when you look at us vs them there are a couple of things :

1. Any points we have dropped we deserved to drop (except Aberdeen)

2. All the points we have were obtained without any real controversy

3. Given 1 and 2 we should have at least two more points.

4. They have won 11 games on the bounce, fair enough.

5. They got PUMPED by us. Absolutely murdered.

6. How many points should they have dropped if decisions went the way they should have ? There is a thread on this but I bet it is at least 10.

They should have dropped points against St Mirren on opening day, Utd away, could have dropped points against St Mirren again at the weekend but for poor officiating.

I think that they are every bit as likely to drop points as we are.