Guy was on the Radio last night saying Rangers are a Inter toto cup team and Celtic were going to win by 3 goals.

I wonder what he is thinking now ? ha ha Tool :)

That would make us the same inter-toto cup team that pumped that lot 4-2 on their own patch. What a tit.

Pathetic. They've ruined the co-efficient now. I'll enjoy the manner of their exit only for tonight. They deserve to suffer for their gloating behavior when we went out, singing "lets all go to glasgow airport, na na nah nah". Well they're going now-for the last time. I worry their impotence in Europe may have just cost us the league. We have similar squads but theirs is just that wee bit better especially after Thommo's injury. Pricks.

Pathetic. They've ruined the co-efficient now. I'll enjoy the manner of their exit only for tonight. They deserve to suffer for their gloating behavior when we went out, singing "lets all go to glasgow airport, na na nah nah". Well they're going now-for the last time. I worry their impotence in Europe may have just cost us the league. We have similar squads but theirs is just that wee bit better especially after Thommo's injury. Pricks.

Sorry but to say "they've ruined the coefficient" is highly hypocritical coming from any Rangers supporter. They have done no worse than we have this year in terms of the coefficient.

I still reckon the league is a coin-flip, unless of course they continue to be the beneficiaries of highly suspicious officiating.

I would actually contend that they have NOT had a better start than us. Points wise yes but when you look at us vs them there are a couple of things :

1. Any points we have dropped we deserved to drop (except Aberdeen)

2. All the points we have were obtained without any real controversy

3. Given 1 and 2 we should have at least two more points.

4. They have won 11 games on the bounce, fair enough.

5. They got PUMPED by us. Absolutely murdered.

6. How many points should they have dropped if decisions went the way they should have ? There is a thread on this but I bet it is at least 10.

They should have dropped points against St Mirren on opening day, Utd away, could have dropped points against St Mirren again at the weekend but for poor officiating.

I think that they are every bit as likely to drop points as we are.

You're absolutely correct, but that's all 'on paper' & at the end of the day, we need to take the title 'on paper' despite whether there's been dodgy officiating in their favor or not, despite whether they're just simply lucky or not. I know it's stating the obvious, but there's absolutely nothing we can do about refereeing decisions that go their way or the intervention of luck. I also don't think it's doing us any good keeping going on about the officiating, but I hope I'm proved wrong on that one & that the tabs we're keeping on it start showing a swing the other way to balance things out by the end of the season. That would be really nice, although it's not currently looking like that will happen.

Sorry but to say "they've ruined the coefficient" is highly hypocritical coming from any Rangers supporter. They have done no worse than we have this year in terms of the coefficient.

I still reckon the league is a coin-flip, unless of course they continue to be the beneficiaries of highly suspicious officiating.

Ach away. I never said we didn't harm the co-efficient in my post did I? What I did say is they have now well and truly fucked it.

Ach away. I never said we didn't harm the co-efficient in my post did I? What I did say is they have now well and truly fucked it.

You said "they've ruined it" which seemed like you were blaming them solely for ruining the coefficient which isnt the case. If that isnt what you meant then my apologies - but it was certainly the way I read it.

Either way.... they haven't "fucked it" any more than we have.

Excellent. I really thought they might go there and win last night.

The only worry now is what someone stated earlier, they dont have the eureopean games now so can concentrate on domestic games.

This is why we need to be finishing teams off a lot more.

Five down and one to go. Bet a tim at work that septic wouldn't win any of their CL games, with their first game being the Danes at the tattie dome, he about bit my hand off when I offered it to him............HA HA HA LOOSER. :P