BBC Protest - Again

Just been looking on the other sites and couldn't find anything on the follow follow you couldn't get it posted if your on there mate, as I don't go on that site as it's full of shettlestons.

It's just a personal thing, as I do know b4 everbody gets on my back that their are good Rangers men on there as well.

Edited by JMS

Just been looking on the other sites and couldn't find anything on the follow follow you couldn't get it posted if your on there mate, as I don't go on that site as it's full of *****.

It's just a personal thing, as I do know b4 everbody gets on my back that their are good Rangers men on there as well.

It lasted only a few minutes on that website before being deleted and a three day ban handed out. Amazing really, unless you happen to understand the personalities involved. You'd think they'd put Rangers first.

Edited by Gribz

It lasted only a few minutes on that website before being deleted and a three day ban handed out. Amazing really, unless you happen to understand the personalities involved. You'd think they'd put Rangers first.

Strange, it was deleted and a three day ban for the person [i take it] who posted it why?

Strange, it was deleted and a three day ban for the person [i take it] who posted it why?

Not so strange when you think how many people have been banned for equally "contentious" issues on that particular strange place. I think it has something to do with petty jealousies and an ego out of control.

Guys,

We all have our opinions of other sites, be they good or bad. On Gersnet we prefer to not state those opinions openly. Can we prevent further mention of the other sites please - hopefully you arent offended by that but if you have an issue with the stance please feel free to PM me.

Thankfully Gersnet won't hand you a ban for posting the protest email :D

Guys,

We all have our opinions of other sites, be they good or bad. On Gersnet we prefer to not state those opinions openly. Can we prevent further mention of the other sites please - hopefully you arent offended by that but if you have an issue with the stance please feel free to PM me.

Thankfully Gersnet won't hand you a ban for posting the protest email :D

We all have opinions as you say mate, BFFS the letter/leaflet is about uniting the Bears, and in case it's escaped your notice [i know it hasn't] we need to show we are together on this and if Tubs is not allowing this what does that say to our supporters, more so the ones that come on here and don't know about the politics.