BBC Protest - Again

I have a point it said in the flyer it was a Rangers supporters protest,but if the media wanted any comments a vanguard bear would speak to them.

Does that mean if I was there and an interviewer asked me for a comment,I wouldnt be able to give one as i am not Vanguard Bear

Absolutely jmc a protest such as the one I described would be headline news,around the world,total silence during a match,people then ask why are they doing it.

ALL TOGETHER NOW Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If that's the plan then we've been protesting for most of the last ten years.:devil:

If that's the plan then we've been protesting for most of the last ten years.:devil:

:D:D Knew that was coming,A total protest silence would be different to a bored or disgruntled silence.

It would be synchronised to begin at an exact time, say 10 minutes into the first half have a minutes silence. Dont know if it would hold if a goal was scored during it.

A total protest silence would be different to a bored or disgruntled silence. It would be synchronised to begin at an exact time, say 10 minutes into the first half have a minutes silence. Dont know if it would hold if a goal was scored during it.

I like that idea. All you'd need is for someone to print off 50,000 flyers & organise for them to be handed out to every fan going into Ibrox. ;):ffs::D

:D:D Knew that was coming,A total protest silence would be different to a bored or disgruntled silence.

It would be synchronised to begin at an exact time, say 10 minutes into the first half have a minutes silence. Dont know if it would hold if a goal was scored during it.

Altogether now ...........:sleep:

- in fact it calls for different groups to act in concert. Sorry you're unable to be fussed...... did you have a point?

my point was basically 'thanks but no thanks, and best of luck'. if you weren't after replies from people on gersnet who agreed and disagreed with the protest, why did you address it to everyone?

my point was basically 'thanks but no thanks, and best of luck'. if you weren't after replies from people on gersnet who agreed and disagreed with the protest, why did you address it to everyone?

I can understand liking the taste of the worm but to chew on the hook provides almost no sport at all.:)

I can understand liking the taste of the worm but to chew on the hook provides almost no sport at all.:)

hahaha. i love proverbs. there's no replying to them - class :thup:

Edited by bmck