BBC Protest - Again

We all have opinions as you say mate, BFFS the letter/leaflet is about uniting the Bears, and in case it's escaped your notice [i know it hasn't] we need to show we are together on this and if Tubs is not allowing this what does that say to our supporters, more so the ones that come on here and don't know about the politics.

Personally I don't disagree with you JMS. But if there are politics on follow follow, Vanguardbears (just to use an example) or even Gersnet then I feel that it should be something dealt with on that particular website/forum and not on others.

It is a difficult one because if people are being prevented from expressing their views on said forum then they feel they have to turn to one of the other forums.

That said though, for as long as I have been a member of Gersnet the admins and mods have made it quite clear that attacking other websites isn't our MO.

I think I can speak for all mods and admins in saying that you are absolutely fine to state that the above email got pulled and that someone got banned for it. But there is no need to go beyond stating that fact.

To be honest, I have no idea why they would pull that email - but as I am not a member of follow follow it isn't really any of my business why they do what they do.

Good luck with the protest.

Personally I don't disagree with you JMS. But if there are politics on follow follow, Vanguardbears (just to use an example) or even Gersnet then I feel that it should be something dealt with on that particular website/forum and not on others.

It is a difficult one because if people are being prevented from expressing their views on said forum then they feel they have to turn to one of the other forums.

That said though, for as long as I have been a member of Gersnet the admins and mods have made it quite clear that attacking other websites isn't our MO.

I think I can speak for all mods and admins in saying that you are absolutely fine to state that the above email got pulled and that someone got banned for it. But there is no need to go beyond stating that fact.

To be honest, I have no idea why they would pull that email - but as I am not a member of follow follow it isn't really any of my business why they do what they do.

Good luck with the protest.

I can't make it as I'm working can anyone take my place.

seems to be as much about vgbear promotion as of any cause. not that fussed about the cause, and unmoved about vgbears, so i'll give it a miss. definitely applaud the willingness to take a stand, though.

I can't make it as I'm working can anyone take my place.

Only if I can give your name if I get the jail.:)

I have always been a fan of the mass silent protest,it can be done as in minutes silence in rememberence. A 50 000 strong silence say for 10 minutes during a match would speak volumes,paradoxically.

It would take a united rangers support though.

Only if I can give your name if I get the jail.:)

I have always been a fan of the mass silent protest,it can be done as in minutes silence in rememberence. A 50 000 strong silence say for 10 minutes during a match would speak volumes,paradoxically.

It would take a united rangers support though.

Totally agree with you on the protest front as the way things are we are being treated like 2nd class citizen's in our own country.

Silence can speak a thousand words mate.

And Naw yer no using my name :D :D

seems to be as much about vgbear promotion as of any cause. not that fussed about the cause, and unmoved about vgbears, so i'll give it a miss. definitely applaud the willingness to take a stand, though.

No, it's explicitly about a cause, really no ambiguity there at all. And absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with promoting any website - in fact it calls for different groups to act in concert. Sorry you're unable to be fussed...... did you have a point?

Absolutely jmc a protest such as the one I described would be headline news,around the world,total silence during a match,people then ask why are they doing it.

ALL TOGETHER NOW Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I would go even further and do it even more at games, oh shucks ye widna notice as it's already like that the noo.