There is only one person to blame for this shit............WS he signs them,then he plays them,Walter you really need to get a grip here and question your own ability.........or GTF.

Just picking your post out Ian bud, not having a dig at you in genereal :thup:

But WS has put together a squad of good numbers - however he doesnt know what to do with it. For a manager at this stage to not know his best XI and play players out of position is a disgrace.

Not being sarcastic here but the top 40 posters on this forum could pick a better team weekly! (id go 3-5-2 btw :D)

Just picking your post out Ian bud, not having a dig at you in genereal :thup:

But WS has put together a squad of good numbers - however he doesnt know what to do with it. For a manager at this stage to not know his best XI and play players out of position is a disgrace.

Not being sarcastic here but the top 40 posters on this forum could pick a better team weekly! (id go 3-5-2 btw :D)

Correct Gribz,that is why I get annoyed when players get singled out,but then saying that these players can still put in a decent shift at least

Correct Gribz,that is why I get annoyed when players get singled out,but then saying that these players can still put in a decent shift at least

See what your saying, but players who are in natural positions should be hammered if the have regular stinkers. But players who have been out of positon for a while can be exempt.

But we are fighting a losing battle when half the team is out of position.

On one hand, Lafferty looks poor, even struggling with the basics at times.

On the other, he's not had a run in the team playing in his preferred position, so I think its harsh to get on his case at the moment.

Yes i understand he hasnt had a run in his preferred position (wherever that may be), but he appears to be unable to produce anything of even reasonable quality at all in wide areas or through the middle, and i beg anyone to differ.

See what your saying, but players who are in natural positions should be hammered if the have regular stinkers. But players who have been out of positon for a while can be exempt.

Can't argue with that assumption,although I still think good players can play anywhere,and that is the problem............we don't have any real good players

Is this not what Walter was famous for in his last regime? Playing potentially good players in the wrong place thus making them look like utter donkeys? I read somewhere in another post that people were still in the NIAR mind set, the thing about the NIAR is that Rangers had no one to challenge us... we had the upper hand because Celtic were just shite... the shoe seems to be on the other foot now and with Celtic out of Europe now it can only get worse for us because they will be going tooth and nail to get 4 in a row and we dont look like putting up much of a fight...:box:

Just want to reiterate the common view...if you're going to play Lafferty then play him up front in his natural position. I don't know if Walter is playing him out there to develop him as a player. But the guy is 23 (??), a full internationalist and cost upwards of �£3 million.

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and criticise him until he gets a run of half a dozen games upfront. But that's unlikely to happen while we have Boyd, Miller, Darcheville, Velicka, Novo etc seemingly ahead of him in the queue for the position (s).

On one hand, Lafferty looks poor, even struggling with the basics at times.

On the other, he's not had a run in the team playing in his preferred position, so I think its harsh to get on his case at the moment.

Everyman and his dog can see lafferty is no winger bar walter but he continually plays him out of position. lafferty is playing very poorly but you have to question smiths decision to play him out of position in the first place.

It must take its toll on the player and you have to question the effect that it takes on the players confidence. I have been laffertys biggest critic but I genuinely feel for the guy . Smith is ruining his career (and others for that matter) with his team selections and tactics. Charlie Adam is another player who was looking good when Smith returned but has gone backwards in the last 18 months.

All the evidence for our demise is leading back to smith and I will be venting all my anger at our manager from now on, not the players.

Smith really has to go. sooner rather than later.