In the last few weeks we have drew with Motherwell, Dundee Utd and Lost to Hearts! That is hardly form that will win us the league that is a MUST this season.

WS selections and tactics are being found out that he isnt capable over a season anymore. Celtic are going to the places like Tynecastle and Fir Park and winning yet we are getting it so wrong.

Also we can see a gulf in class between our team when we play the poorer sides in the SPL like St Mirren / Hamilton etc compared to when we play the likes of Hearts away. Ive been on the anti Boyd bandwagon for a long time yet since not getting a game for Scotland and going on a sulk his game changes against Kilmarnock and Hamilton x 2. And im now at the final conclusion of - Wow - Thats his level after all.

WS takes most of the blame. But I continually say that having the likes of Burke, Boyd, Adam, Broadfoot, Whittaker in the Rangers FC team means we wont be top of the ladder. I honestly cant beleive a proven failure like Burke gets a nod ahead of Novo and the promising Aaron in the game today! Never mind even why the classy Hemdani continues to play more football in his garden than for Rangers.

We arent going any where with smith. hes void of any in imagination and is blind to the problems of the side that is staring everyone else in the face.

Theres nothing id like to see better than walter resigning. he just aint doint it.

We arent going any where with smith. hes void of any in imagination and is blind to the problems of the side that is staring everyone else in the face.

Theres nothing id like to see better than walter resigning. he just aint doint it.

He thinks he is. Dementia looks to be kicking in. Some would say Walter is an Auld timer and others would say he is an Alzheimer:brick:

I feel some relief that more people are now seeing Smith for the liability he surely is. Too many supporters couldn't get NIAR out of their heads for so long where Smith is concerned.

Walter and Ally - Murray's dream ticket - my arse. I said from the start that all it would do was waste another 3 - 5 years and we would end up further back than we started. Far more people still need to get their heads round just how perilous is our situation and think seriously about whether they as individuals are prepared to break traditional silence ("the Rangers way") and make whatever protest they can muster.