My Mates gambling formula

Just thought i would stick this in and see what you guys thought. My flatmates are all quite big gamblers compared to me, but one of them has turned a 30 pound free bet he had in an account into Just under a grand in a matter of months.

He started off by putting the 30 pound on a 1/2 odds home win. He done this for a few weeks and won 11 out his first 12 bets. He has since upped his stake first to 50 pound a game, to 75 pound a game and it seems to be working for him. He is putting on three 75 pound bets a week with 2/3 correct meaning he breaks even and 3/3 meaning he makes a decent profit. Most weeks he's getting the 3 right with the odd week he gets 2 right. Only once has he lost all 3 bets he put on.

But he has managed to turn 30 pounds into a lot of money by sticking to this formula. He doesnt even know the teams he is betting on, just that they are at home and they are half odds to win.

Anyone else tried anything like this?

It can easily be done as you have just said but it's just as easy to go tits up as well.

I think you need to get off to a good start then all is good, but if you lose right away it's easy to start betting silly and losing. You have to stick to the rules or it can easily be money in the bookies bank.

It sounds like he got off to a great start and is betting sensibly and i'm sure he has had some luck on the way which you also need. All the best to him!!

When i pick say a 6 of 7 fold accumulator of home teams i do pick out 1 or 2 teams from the lower english leagues simply because of the odds of 1/2ish.

Its quite a good way actually and shows if your not too greedy then winnings can be made.

Im impatient and greedy and never go for a coupon unless its at least 16/1 accumulator. Probably why i dont win!!!

I think il have a bash at this and up my stake to maybe 50 quid doubles on 1/2 odds. :thup:

When i pick say a 6 of 7 fold accumulator of home teams i do pick out 1 or 2 teams from the lower english leagues simply because of the odds of 1/2ish.

Its quite a good way actually and shows if your not too greedy then winnings can be made.

Im impatient and greedy and never go for a coupon unless its at least 16/1 accumulator. Probably why i dont win!!!

I think il have a bash at this and up my stake to maybe 50 quid doubles on 1/2 odds. :thup:

That's what I normally do, but this season - 3 times I think - I've had money on a team in the top 2 or 3 playing to a team who are in the bottom 2 or 3 and that's the game that has cost me. No guarentees!!