Away form is killing our title bid!

Back to Square one yet again!!! dropping more points on the road, where the hell is the consistancy in this bloody team, defending let us down again today and lack of finishing? we could and should have been cruising 3-0 im very angry and frustrated bear today.:ffs:

Edited by Gers4Life
thread misspelling

First goal was Papac's man. Whittaker let the cross get in (what is the point of a full back again if not to prevent crosses into the box ?) and, in my opinion, McGregor could and should have done better.

2nd goal was McCulloch's man to mark and he let him get the header in without much of a challenge - however, it was a long, looping cross which, again, McGregor should have come and cleaned out the whole 6 yd box with a punch

I take your point about McGregor Craig but for me it all starts with Whittaker, he should be doing more to stop the crosses coming in. Conway was ripping him to pieces at times

I agree Re Whittaker, who wouldnt...... for a full back to allow dangerous crosses in from there is criminal. However, unlike the first half, he got very little assistance from Davis.

McGregor really needs to command his area a whole lot more though. He had a couple of decent saves but he is still culpable, in part, for the 2 goals we conceded.

On the bright side the Tims are down 1-0 at home.