Quite a strange story from my weekend.

Needed change for the bus last week and only had a tener. So i stuck a few quid on a coupon. Went into Ladbrokes and stuck a few quid on 4 aways. Standing at the bus-stop, i looked at the coupon and it had come up at 108/1. I'd accidently put 4 draws instead of 4 aways.

Here they are

Rangers to beat Dun Utd - Result - Draw

Arsenal to win - Result - Draw

Man Utd to beat Spurs - Result - Draw

and finally

Birmingham to beat Preston

The Brum game was the one i was waiting on coming in and Preston won it with the last kick of the ball. I had checked the score at 90 mins and it was 0-0 so i was thinking GET IN.

Sticking the coupon in a certain family members xmas card this year :mad:

Needed change for the bus last week and only had a tener. So i stuck a few quid on a coupon.

Thats just superb alone mate!! Nothing like anyone else who would have just went into a newsagent and bought a pack of chewing gum :thup:

Unlucky on he coupon though, thats just total unluck. Coupons are different these days, ive only wrote out a coupon once or twice in the last few years and last time i was home i did the exact same thing as you - put on 3 homes instead of 3 aways, but this was Will Hills.

As Beattie says, Ladbrokes online and phone service is great to use.