Or so they say. Whether reality shows that they receive as much as they say is another question.

Never believed any of the crap that they have said in the past and now they have a mhedia spin dokter and willing lapdogs do not intend to think they say anything other than untruths ie, lies.

I don't quite agree, the biggest transfer fees from Scotland that I recall in recent years have been Flo, Gio, Ferguson, Boumsong, Petrov, Gordon, Hutton, and Cuellar.

Mostly Rangers players - and the Celtic player mentioned was probably the cheapest.

I don't quite agree, the biggest transfer fees from Scotland that I recall in recent years have been Flo, Gio, Ferguson, Boumsong, Petrov, Gordon, Hutton, and Cuellar.

Mostly Rangers players - and the Celtic player mentioned was probably the cheapest.

You are correct in that we seem to be able to get a better deal for good players.

I thought it was implied that we were talking about off loading the duds/fringe players/youths. Where they seem to command a good fee for a mediocre player, whereas we mostly pay them off.

I was being lazy in my previous post and should have stated I was referring to those kind of players. :thup:

I think the reason we have to pay players off is that they have turned into duds that no-one wants a fee for and no-one wants to pay the same wages as we do.

I think this has come from some of the short-termism in recent years while picking up Bosmans.