Let's Get Ready To Rumble

Choice of places for me.

My brother is on call for work but will have it on. My celtic supporting aunty an her b/f will have a housefull and will be bedlam, or a neighbours to watch in peace with the kids, he sings the songs i dont want Jack to hear though so no idea what Im going to do....

Teach Jack the words? :thup:

(Sorry couldn't resist).

Choice of places for me also depending if i have a beer or not.

If so then il either get a carry out and stay at home or head off to the Rangers Supporters Bar which is also a Scottish pub so may have a few mhanks - which could make the atmosphere a bit better.

Bring it on!

Gonna have to get up "early" to get some more beers in.

Most the xmas beers is away already. :(

Barry owes us another performance against the tims. They'll be giving it the usual noise about Brown or Hartley, time for Ferguson who for once is supported by another quality player to show them who's the daddy! lol

Yeh, strange that...I've always been a BF fan, but can't really remember him having an outstanding OF game. Hope it's not come too soon for him fitness-wise.