2009 betting thread

Bayern were 4/5 to win the other night. I decided against picking them as I thought (and the bookies too by the looks of it) they'd put out a team of reserves. Obviously not!

When they got the first CL goal of the night I knew i'd be regretting that one.

Will go with my instincts in future.

Guest bluenose1303

Incredible �£200 free bet @ freebetsandtippingservices.com

Hold onto your hats boys and girls as Ladbrokes has pulled this little beauty out of the bag for this week.

A 200% free bet bonus up to a maximum of �£200, yes this is not a mis-print, �£200!

Sign up and deposit �£100, place a bet on any sports market (no odds restriction) and get a free �£200 which you have 30 days to cash out, kerching!! Unfortunately, this offer is open to new customers only.

Needless to say this is covered by Oddsmatcher, so why not pick up some instant risk free profit now, just click here to get signed up

Here is an example of how you could collect a �£200 bet for �£4.36 (yes �£4.36), after a quick scan in Oddsmatcher, fantastic !

Everton vs Stoke 14th of March.

BACK Everton at Ladbrokes with �£100 at odds of 1.50

LAY Everton at Betfair with �£100.67 at odds of 1.54 (you will need �£54.36 to cover this bet)

An overall �£-4.36 loss to obtain the �£200 free bet

Remember, you must use this link.

Terms & Conditions - Up to �£200 free bet

* 18 years & over.

* New customers only

* 1 free bet per customer.

* 1st unit stake bet must be between �£10 and �£100 or more on any sports market.

* Free bets will be credited each day on settlement of qualifying bet.

* Free bet can be used on any Sport and can be redeemed online only.

* Stake not returned on winning free bets.* Free bets must be used in their entirety within 30 days.

* Void bets do not count.

* Ladbrokes rules apply.

* UK & Irish customers only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've just had confirmation that the Ladbrokes offer closes after the off for the last race at Cheltenham today. You can still make bets on events after the last race (e.g. the weekend's football), but the bet has to be placed before 17.15 today.

Edited by bluenose1303
UPDATE

Guest bluenose1303
Took a bit of a battering at Cheltenham today..

I got a Lucky15 up on Tuesday - 1 winner & 3 placed.Only one winner yesterday though - Big Bucks @ 6/1

That's my coupon on for today.

Went for a couple of teams with better odds. The games could go either way but I bit the bullet which means I'll get fucked over by another 86th minute goal.

Reading were left well alone though. Cunts!

That's my coupon on for today.

Went for a couple of teams with better odds. The games could go either way but I bit the bullet which means I'll get fucked over by another 86th minute goal.

Reading were left well alone though. Cunts!

It was a sore one. Twice for me.

Who have they got in any case? I'll be rooting for their opponents.

I'm giving up.

My horse bet today was Flintoff at 14/1.. leading up until just after the last fence and finished 2nd.

As for my coupon?

Leicester. Winning 1-0.

Downhill from there.

Wolves.. 1-1.

Bolton.. Losing 2-1.

And yeah, Reading. Losing 1-0.

I give up.