2009 betting thread

Make that 2-0 to the Goons!

Arshavin is captain today.

I thought Arsenal might struggle here today but they are playing some superb stuff.

Crouch is an annoying player to watch.

What happened to Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeo at HT?

Eh?? Didnt see anything.

Scunthopre are getting beat at home by Tranmere. The winners of this game make the play offs.

Eh?? Didnt see anything.

Scunthopre are getting beat at home by Tranmere. The winners of this game make the play offs.

I'm watching Soccer Saturday and when the HT whistle went at Fratton Park they went live to the ground. The camera was on Herridersson and then it went to Walcott who was lying on the deck.

I'm watching Soccer Saturday and when the HT whistle went at Fratton Park they went live to the ground. The camera was on Herridersson and then it went to Walcott who was lying on the deck.

Nothing happened. As soon as the half time whistle went i switched it to the chelsea game to listen to the pundits talk at half time.

7-team accum on yesterday. all won bar Sivasspor, top of the Turkish league, not lost at home all season playing Instanbul BB who were about 3rd bottom. Lost 2-1!

Was between them and Galatasary. Decided to go with Sivasspot who had worse odds (return wise) as I didn't want to take the slightly bigger risk on Gala and have them do my coupon! :mad:

So not only did I get fu cking done over by Siva, but my returns would have been either higher with Gala in any case!!!Typical.

Entry no. 3944946858 in my how not to gamble manual.

Stake approximately half your winnings over the past 24 hours on Gilles Simon (no. 7 in world) when a set and a break up to beat Ivan Ljubicic (approx no. 54). Odds were rank and was just being stupid trying to bump up the odds of a wee bet. :mad:

Got what I deserved I guess.