SDM and Rangers Fans - Of Mice and Men

Absolutely agree , it is up to the support to change it, the problem is trying to get a united support. I think that only if rangers were in mortal danger of collapse would the fans come together. Too many supporters groups surely one would be better.

Absolutely agree , it is up to the support to change it, the problem is trying to get a united support. I think that only if rangers were in mortal danger of collapse would the fans come together. Too many supporters groups surely one would be better.

Indeed, the fans certainly need leadership from somewhere. As it stands I don't see it from any of the existing groups.

And outwith these groups the apathetic majority seem content with 2nd place.

Which of course suits the powers that be. aaaaaaaaaaaargh, frustration.

Actually the apathy doesn't suit Murray whatsoever. He wants out. Yesterday.

Indeed, the idea that he is attempting to remove himself by isolating himself from the fans, causing divisions and attempting to increase negative fan opinion is one that may have merit as daft as it may sound.

Frustrate the fans enough to finally get their act together to remove him? At the risk of the club going under?

Surely not?

Maybe one for our Gersnet alternative theorists to look into... ;)

Guest carmylebear

no matter what you are involved in be it sport, business or whatever, you eventually reach a peak and even if you maintain that peak for a time eventually standards drop. sdm reached his peak at Rangers a few years ago and we have as a result seen a steady decline. unless he finds a buyer i'm afraid this will continue.

Actually the apathy doesn't suit Murray whatsoever. He wants out. Yesterday.

Indeed, the idea that he is attempting to remove himself by isolating himself from the fans, causing divisions and attempting to increase negative fan opinion is one that may have merit as daft as it may sound.

Frustrate the fans enough to finally get their act together to remove him? At the risk of the club going under?

Surely not?

Maybe one for our Gersnet alternative theorists to look into... ;)

Well thats if David Murray REALLY IS the chairman. Who knows for sure.

While tragic for Rangers, there's a sort of perverse pleasure seeing David Murray in his new role as keeper of Glasgow's biscuit tin. The blowhard of the nineties seems long gone. or at least I wish he was.

Edited by maineflyer

Good article Frankie, but...

Is DM really at fault? I would say he is being true to himself, it's how he is.

How about the fans, who have acquiesced at every turn. Strange, the change in the Rangers Supporter over the years.

Perhaps an article on us, Frankie.

You are completely correct CB...

We can all point the finger of blame at Murray and we'd be right. But, we - well the apathetic majority - are just as culpable. 2nd best seems good enough for many Rangers fans.

What they don't realise is that 2nd best may not even be attainable the way we're going.