PLG still after more players...

PAUL LE GUEN is hoping to bring in two more players to his Rangers squad but it may depend on unwated stars moving on.

He has candidly told three players that they should move on - Marvin Andrews, Oliver Bernard and Bob Malcolm - and if they do it may aid his chances of bolstering the squad.

Filip SeboAndrews certainly played his part for Rangers in a two-year period, but his unwillingness to have surgery on a cruciate ligament problem cost him his World Cup place with Trinidad & Tobago.

Malcolm has also been a good servant to Rangers but Le Guen has decided that it would also be in his best interests to find a fresh challenge. Bernard just did not hit it off at all, it is fair to say.

Le Guen is on record as wanting to sign Slovakian striker Filip Sebo, who was a team mate of Libor Sionko last season, and also had one more target.

The manager said: "It would be better for everyone if we find a solution but it depends on the will of the players.Paul Le Guen

"It is better to tell the players the situation before the season starts rather than wait until the games have commenced. It means that they know exactly what is happening.

"They have an understanding that I think it is best for them to go. Sometimes it is difficult to tell players that they should leave, but it is better to be honest with them.

"If these players do leave the club I am not sure if it will enable me to bring more in. We will see.

"I am not in a hurry but I hope that if this happens then I would be able to get one or maybe two more players."

Loved the comment about Bernard. Nicest way of saying he was arguably the pishest player Rangers have signed in the last decade.

PAUL LE GUEN is hoping to bring in two more players to his Rangers squad but it may depend on unwated stars moving on.

He has candidly told three players that they should move on - Marvin Andrews, Oliver Bernard and Bob Malcolm - and if they do it may aid his chances of bolstering the squad.

Filip SeboAndrews certainly played his part for Rangers in a two-year period, but his unwillingness to have surgery on a cruciate ligament problem cost him his World Cup place with Trinidad & Tobago.

Malcolm has also been a good servant to Rangers but Le Guen has decided that it would also be in his best interests to find a fresh challenge. Bernard just did not hit it off at all, it is fair to say.

Le Guen is on record as wanting to sign Slovakian striker Filip Sebo, who was a team mate of Libor Sionko last season, and also had one more target.

The manager said: "It would be better for everyone if we find a solution but it depends on the will of the players.Paul Le Guen

"It is better to tell the players the situation before the season starts rather than wait until the games have commenced. It means that they know exactly what is happening.

"They have an understanding that I think it is best for them to go. Sometimes it is difficult to tell players that they should leave, but it is better to be honest with them.

"If these players do leave the club I am not sure if it will enable me to bring more in. We will see.

"I am not in a hurry but I hope that if this happens then I would be able to get one or maybe two more players."

Loved the comment about Bernard. Nicest way of saying he was arguably the pishest player Rangers have signed in the last decade.

now now :admin: what about ostenstad and capucho

Capucho scored a few goals and occasionally looked mediocre. Ostenstad scored twice (Albeit against Alloa - still, a goal is a goal).

Bernard gave absolutely nothing except grief and is the worst player I've seen at Ibrox in my lifetime.

Capucho scored a few goals and occasionally looked mediocre. Ostenstad scored twice (Albeit against Alloa - still, a goal is a goal).

Bernard gave absolutely nothing except grief and is the worst player I've seen at Ibrox in my lifetime.

Agreed. I honestly beleive he is the worst signing we've made in a very long time. If we hadn't got him in we would have seen Stevie Smith from earlier in the season, and the young leftback was one of the few positives of last season for me. One of thebrightest prospects to break ino the first team.

So not only was Bernard an awful player but he was an unnecessary signing. We now have 3 players in the first team squad who play left back and Le Guen is struggling for funds to bring in new guys.

C'mon the blades hurry up and do us a favour.

Only memory I have of Bernard is a 25 yard screamer he almost scored against Porto, apart from that he was awful.

We still have the best part of 5 weeks to get these players moved on and bring new ones in, so I'm confident.

At this time of year with the season about to start I'm forever forgetting the window stays open a good 4 weeks into the season.

Only memory I have of Bernard is a 25 yard screamer he almost scored against Porto, apart from that he was awful.

We still have the best part of 5 weeks to get these players moved on and bring new ones in, so I'm confident.

At this time of year with the season about to start I'm forever forgetting the window stays open a good 4 weeks into the season.

And the 30 yard screamer he scored AGAINST us at the pre-season friendly a few years ago @ St James....:)

Cammy F