Canterbury of new zealand our new shirt rep?

I have heard a few rumours that we have signed a deal with canterbury to replace umbro when our current deal runs out. dont know if there is any truth in this story so i thought i would through it out to see if anybody had heard anything. The only club i know they are associated with are portsmouth.

No idea mate - have tried to find out more about this but the usual suspects are keeping mum.

The new deal should be announced over the next few months and it will form an important part of our financial strategy for the next 4-5 years.

Yeah they do make a lot of Rugby tops including Scotland i am sure . Has this come up because Ferguson was picturerd in one of their tammy;s during training this week.

Wouldnt want them, to be our kit makers , i like Addidas and dont want Nike along with them.

But i suppose if they offer a good enough deal we will take it.

DJ, also noticed a few others wearing cantebury wooly hats in warm ups and on the bench recently.

Deal could be in place already ? we know what Murray is like

plus Umbro tops and merchandise hasnt been great overall.

Bring back Addias Equipment from the good days :) :)

cantebury are trying to break into the football market and are the current suppliers of Portsmouth FC kit.

I have bought many cantebury rugby tops and have to say that they are of better quality than ANY football top I have. However, they are also more expensive.

Cammy F