Canterbury of new zealand our new shirt rep?

Just flicking through past training pics from the website and it seems they are all wearing canterbury hats and thermal wear. I dont know much about canterbury or how big they are but if they offer a better deal that umbro, adidas or nike i dont really care who we get just as long as its a good deal. We make our own tops though don't we? and they just pay us to advertise there brand on our top am i right enough in saying this?

I think we stopped making our own tops a couple of years ago. Couldn't have been the great hit that they once claimed.

If you look inside the tops bluedell it doesnt have an umbro badge on the neck it just has the rangers crest thats why i thought we still made our own tops but wasnt really sure.

Guest metalliger

Umbro do make our tops Gavin. You're right we were making our own afew years ago and had diadora sponsor us, after that deal stopped a similar deal was in place with Umbro. The strip at the time had the word Umbro on the top left of the shirt as apposed to the diamond symbol. The season after this was when Umbro started producing our tops and the diamond logo was then added to signify it was Umbro merchandise.

For the record I'd love to see Adidas back making our strips. I know Nike make alot of lower league strips does anyone know if Adidas do the same?

Watched the Southend Chelsea game last night and Nike make the Southend strip. Surely we are still attractive enough for the likes of Adidas to come in with a deal.

Adidas for me. Always been the best since our Adidas equipment top when we won the treble in 92-93 with the 3 stripes on the shoulder. Then after that we had the best Gers top of all time 94-96 ala Gazza and Laudrup with adidas on neck.

Being a chelsea fan would be great as they have had superb strips for the last few years.

Umbro do make our tops Gavin. You're right we were making our own afew years ago and had diadora sponsor us, after that deal stopped a similar deal was in place with Umbro. The strip at the time had the word Umbro on the top left of the shirt as apposed to the diamond symbol. The season after this was when Umbro started producing our tops and the diamond logo was then added to signify it was Umbro merchandise.

For the record I'd love to see Adidas back making our strips. I know Nike make alot of lower league strips does anyone know if Adidas do the same?

Watched the Southend Chelsea game last night and Nike make the Southend strip. Surely we are still attractive enough for the likes of Adidas to come in with a deal.

Cheers for that metalliger dint know exactly what was goin on with our strips just thought because we didnt have umbro on the collar we were still making our own. cheers for clearing that up1