Welcome to Gersnet mate...

A nice story of days gone by that we'll have our own version of. Nowadays, you and he would probably get the jail.

Just hope you don't smoke or you'd be really evil... ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Super Hans

'Sup Bears. Just joined the now. Been a Follower for 27 years, first game a friendly v Ross County just after Jock came back (6-0) back in '83. Then regular at Ibrox until about 89 when it became a lot harder to get a ticket for some reason! Not been for about 5 years now due to location/work commitments, but my love of the Gers has remained. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Primus Inter Omnes

Thought I'd check this place out for a change, seeing as VB are a nightmare to register with.

Was on FF years ago but kept getting banned for arguing with the top table. Its hard to get a rounded view of the general feeling of the blue legions with so many percieved divisions and agendas.

Heres to another treble & some good news off the field too.

Primus

Guest Primus Inter Omnes
first game a friendly v Ross County just after Jock came back (6-0) back in '83.

Mr Wallace took myself and my pal inside the County social club to meet the players, then Alex Totten got us drinks. That was some night. Think it may have been 5-1 or 6-1 as I remember Rangers beating Caley 6-0 a few days later and the Ross County fans were bragging that they got less of a beating!!