• 3 weeks later...
Guest Strickland Banks Loyal
Hello again everyone

You may remember me as Flying Hippo

On the 11th of July i had an argument with Wabash and after being told to tone down my language, i said i wouldn't be returning to the board. Being the 11th of July and me being an Ulsterman, i had consumed copious amounts of alcohol before the bonfire and acted with great immaturity and haste ;)

Being neither a fan of FF nor RM, i'm back with tail between legs and a new moniker as i cannot remember my previous one's password

WATP!

And i'm away again

If i wanted to frequent with people who clearly couldn't stand me i'd start spending more time with my family ;) Nah, seriously, just don't think the whole close knit nature of the board is right for me. Grudges held over, opinions dictated by who you're arguing with etc. Probably shouldn't have came back after the first time

Anyway, see yees!

Can't understand the reasoning behind allowing the odd difference of opinion with one or two people affect your enjoyment of a forum you clearly want to use.

Sorry to see you leave. Hopefully you'll change your mind again.

I thought this was a thread about Georgie Welcome :P! Haha.

Well i'm Euan, I used to be a semi-frequent poster on RM but after a wee fall out with Admin I decided to go elsewhere and my friend CraigRFC pointed me in this direction.

I'm a season ticket holder in the West Enclosure and I'm sure i'll enjoy my time here.

Adios,

EuanC :thup: