AC Milan Game

Id start with a stronger team then make a few changes tonight just to give players a run out and get them sharp to play against Forfar on Saturday which allows us to leave some key players out so they are fresh for the OF game.

__________________Alexander_________________

Whittaker_____Webster_____Broadfoot______Smith

Aaron________Ferguson______Mendes_______Fleck

____________Naismith______Velicka_____________

HT Subs:

Edu for Ferguson

Davis for Mendes

Lafferty for Naismith

Boyf for Velicka

Beasley for Fleck

I agree with you in principle though not sure i'd start with so many changes. A brand new back 5 (with kirk moving position) 1 change in midfield and 2 upfront. That's only 3 guys retaining their place.

I'd begin with 2 or 3 changes and make regular substitutions throughout.

With Smith's loan move to St Mirren falling foul of red-tape I think this is the perfect opportunity to allow him to play with his first team team mates.

With many fans already annoyed at this money making exercise I think it would be highly disrespectful to put out a shadow team (though not doing so might potentially be damaging to our season) and I do not expect many changes, at least until half time.

However it is an ideal opportunity to give some of the guys who have been well out the picture some game time with the spine of the first XI.

Giving Webster, Beasley and one or two other at least a half with your Bougherra's, McGregor's and Mendes' might turn this into a worthwhile exercise, boosting our squad for the rest of the season.

I would normally agree but the fans will be there to watch Beckham, Kaka, Ronaldinho et al - not Beasley, Fergie, Mendes etc.

I would normally agree but the fans will be there to watch Beckham, Kaka, Ronaldinho et al - not Beasley, Fergie, Mendes etc.

Fair point. But if we put out a shadow side then those who like to spout "internet-bile" will use it as an excuse to get tore in to Murray.

Anyone know Milan's Fee. Seen a few wildly varying estimations.

I'm sure we can expect the crowd to grow a bit between now and k.o. too Gribz.

What kinda of fees have you seen? I'd have thought Milan would be getting at least �£250,000-�£300,000 to turn up for it. Can't see them turning up for anyless, not as if they will be desperate for the work out.

Here was me thinking it was your time zone. :fish:

Im not a full day ahead :) :fish:

But kick off is thursday my time, its likely il get this game live aswell, I had the liverpool game. The footy channel here tends to screen friendlies if there isnt any other live games on. Everton v Liverpool is on but ESPN have the rights to the FA cup.

Plenty needless info there :)

What kinda of fees have you seen? I'd have thought Milan would be getting at least �£250,000-�£300,000 to turn up for it. Can't see them turning up for anyless, not as if they will be desperate for the work out.

Aye, about �£275,000 i've seen.