AC Milan Game

Kick off is 7.45.

Ticket Sales not going amazingly well, spoke to our contact for our companies box at start of week and she said still a lot to sell, cue an email this morning with this info:

WARM UP PROPERLY FOR MILAN CLASH

WITH A PINT AND HOT FOOD!

TICKETS JUST �£35*

The most famous man on the planet David Beckham plus Brazilian superstars Kaka and Ronaldinho head to Glasgow next Wednesday, 4 February for a glamour friendly at Ibrox, kick-off 7.45pm so why not enjoy the pre-match build up in the Ibrox Suite and all the action for just �£35*!

Itâ��s sure to be an unforgettable experience for Light Blues fans when Rangers take on AC Milan next week, so why not make it an unbeatable evening and sample the pre-match build up in the Ibrox Suite for just �£35*, which includes a pie and hot drink at half-time and matchday programme. A cash bar and cash catering (hot food at affordable prices) will be open from 5pm and the bar will close at 10.45pm. Seats will be located in the Govan East corner.

There is a relaxed dress code and team colours plus children over 14 years are welcome.

To book please call the ticket hotline on 0871 702 1972 or visit Rangers Ticket Centre. Donâ��t forget match tickets are also available for just �£25 for adults and �£12 for concessions and are on sale now from 0871 702 1972, rangers.co.uk and Rangers Ticket Centre. Tickets are subject to availability and booking fees apply.

*Tickets cost �£35 and include a pie and hot drink at half-time. Cash bar and cash catering available on arrival. Subject to availability, booking fees apply.

If I manage to get a ticket for my son, I'll take him as he'll love to see the Milan stars.

And that's how it should have been marketed as that is where the main interest will be.

Are they doing a parent/child special price...?

Not exactly cheap then...

�£25 for an adult ticket in the current climate on a Wednesday night is excessive imo as well.

�£15-�£17 they might have attracted 40k plus fans....unless a lot of neutrals are going I cant see them getting much above 30,000 region.