England Fans Singing 'Offensive' songs

cammy you have a very good point.

the i,r,a are nothing but a load of scumbag terrorists who had a campaign of blowing up english towns for decades so why shouldnt they sing that?

it`s not offensive, only to lowlife scum terrorists.

as for the trouble, i don`t think there`ll be much with england this year as the police have the rule of them the now and it`s very hard for them to start any trouble right now.

expect more from the likes of tunisia etc.

Its not offensive so i dont know why the media are saying that, its just irrelevant.

If there is england fans fighting, the German police wont stand any shit, they will kick ass!!

That is why i hope they do start the nonsense. The "English Media" Claim that they have weeded out all the thugs yet days before the WC England "fans" fighting already. I have a friend from loughbourgh who knows some of the thugs and they have already organised fights in Germany. the Italians will be involved as well.

BigHolly Tartan Army Loyal :P

That is why i hope they do start the nonsense. The "English Media" Claim that they have weeded out all the thugs yet days before the WC England "fans" fighting already. I have a friend from loughbourgh who knows some of the thugs and they have already organised fights in Germany. the Italians will be involved as well.

BigHolly Tartan Army Loyal :P

As will the Dutch, Germans, South Americans, Croatians etc, etc

Cammy F

Maybe we should sing 'no surrender to Al Queda' next season, just to annoy / confuse UEFA :D

Maybe the church should sing it aswell??!!

Nobody should sing it if they are there to watch football matches, stick to football songs!!

Maybe we should sing 'no surrender to Al Queda' next season, just to annoy / confuse UEFA :D

Maybe we should sing a few hymns and say the lords prayer just to annoy/confuse the bigots that call themselves "prods".

Maybe we should sing a few hymns and say the lords prayer just to annoy/confuse the bigots that call themselves "prods".

But Calscot, the hymns we would be singing are Christian hymns and that would be offensive to the non-Christians in Scotland... :D

UEFA would ban Onward Christian Soldiers (marching as to war) as it depicts ancient battles (which outdate The Boyne) and celebrate Christian slaugthers of non-Christians ;)

Cammy F